2018 Jeep Cherokee Salinas CA
The Jeep Cherokee is legendary for its comfortable interior, powerful performance, and amazing price! The 2018 Cherokee gives drivers and passengers more than ever before!
The 2018 Cherokee is available in both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive configurations, depending on the trim level.
Advanced safety and driver assistance technology are highlighted within the 2018 Cherokee, featuring over 70 standard and available safety and security features. Some of the best features of the 2018 Jeep Cherokee are the available LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist, Forward Collision Warning with Active Breaking, ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera, ParkSense® Front and Rear Park Assist System, and Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist.
Keep reading to find out more about the trim levels and engine specs of the 2018 Jeep Cherokee.
2018 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels and Specs
The 2018 Jeep Cherokee is equipped with a 2.4-liter I-4 MultiAir® Engine with a 9-speed automatic transmission.
The 2018 Jeep Cherokee is offered in five trim levels, each of which offers a unique set of standard and available features. For more information regarding specific trim levels, please contact a member of our team.
- Cherokee Latitude (Starting MSRP: $24,395)*
- The base model Latitude features High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps, roof side rails, Jeep Cargo Management System, and more.
- Cherokee Latitude Plus (Starting MSRP: $26,295)*
- The Latitude Plus offers more striking style than the Latitude. The Latitude Plus features a leather-trimmed interior, Passive Entry with Keyless Enter 'n Go, and Uconnect® with 8.4-inch touchscreen.
- Cherokee Limited (Starting MSRP: $29,795)*
- The Cherokee Limited offers a host of advanced safety technology, including Blind Spot Monitoring System, Rear Cross Path Detection, and ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System.
- Cherokee Trailhawk® (Starting MSRP: $30,995)*
- Ready to go off-road? The Trailhawk® features 4x4 capability with Selec-Speed™ Crawl Control, Hill Descent Control, Hill Start Assist, and more.
- Cherokee Overland (Starting MSRP: $34,095)*
- The top-of-the-line Overland features the most luxurious and innovative standard features, including premium leather-trimmed seats, Uconnect® 3C NAV system, ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System and so much more.
Schedule a test drive of the 2018 Jeep Cherokee at MY Jeep Dodge Chrysler of Salinas, near San Francisco, CA.
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.