2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Salinas CA
Jeep is legendary for its versatility. While boasting rugged and unmatched off-road performance, Jeep also offers comfortable and tech-savvy interiors rich with luxurious and innovative features. The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers drivers all of that and more. With multiple configurations and new features for 2018, the Jeep Grand Cherokee truly delivers for every driver.
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee boasts a number of impressive standard and available features, including a Uconnect infotainment system and touchscreen with navigation, Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, Electronic Stability Control and more.
The base engine of the 2018 Grand Cherokee is a 295-3.6-liter V-6 engine that boasts an impressive 26 highway mpg. Two additional engines are available for the Grand Cherokee SRT and the Trackhawk. The SRT features a 475-hp, 6.4-liter V-8 engine, and the Trackhawk features an insane 707-hp, 6.2-liter V-8 engine. You'll have the choice between 4x2 and 4x4 configurations among many trim levels.
Keep reading to find out more about the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers a lot of great technology to make driving better for both drivers and passengers. Check out the 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen infotainment system that's compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers drivers multiple engine options. Need power and speed? Check out's the Trackhawk's 707 horsepower and 0-60 mph time of 3.5 seconds. Looking for efficiency? The Grand Cherokee's standard 3.6-liter engine offers 26 highway mpg and best-in-class driving range.
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers drivers the latest and greatest advanced safety technology, including ParkSense® Parking Assist and Five Drive-Mode Selec-Track System, rain-sensing windshield wipers, ABS Traction Control and so much more.
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Features and Trim Levels
One of the best things about Jeep is the number of options they give shoppers. The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee is offered in multiple trim levels - many of which are available in 4x2 and 4x4 configurations. Each trim level features a unique set of standard and available features, as well as engine options. For more information regarding a specific trim level, please stop into MY Jeep Chrysler Dodge and talk to a member of our knowledgeable team.
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (Starting MSRP: $30,395)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo E (Starting MSRP: $32,895)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude (Starting MSRP: $36,690)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (Starting MSRP: $38,195)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sterling Edition (Starting MSRP: $42,195)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk® (Starting MSRP: $43,295)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (Starting MSRP: $44,995)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude (Starting MSRP: $47,490)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit (Starting MSRP: $50,995)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT® (Starting MSRP: $67,395)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (Starting MSRP: $85,900)
Schedule a test drive of the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee at MY Jeep Chrysler Dodge near San Francisco, CA.